Posted by TopFlight Dubia on 10/19/2020 to Avicularia Pinktoe Tarantula Care
Learn how to enjoy a pink-toed tarantula by providing a healthy diet and a safe environment for this exotic animal.
- Antilles Pinktoe Tarantula Care
- Where to Buy Dubia Roaches
- Different Types of Feeder Roaches
- Brazilian Black Tarantula Care
- Can Dubia Roaches Infest Your House?
- Cheap Dubia Roaches for Sale
- Cobalt Blue Tarantula Care
- Dubia Roach Colony Setup
- Food for Dubia Roaches
- Goliath Birdeater Tarantula Care
- How to Start a Dubia Roach Colony
- How to Store Dubia Roaches
- Jackson's Chameleon Care
- Mexican Red Knee Tarantula Care
- Rose Hair Tarantula Care
- Zebra Knee Tarantula Care
- Avicularia Pinktoe Tarantula Care
- Curly Hair Tarantula Care
- Panther Chameleon Care
- Veiled Chameleon Care
- Crested Gecko Care
- Pacman Frog Care
- Gargoyle Gecko Care
- Tokay Gecko Care
- Leopard Gecko Care
- Wax Worms
Ooop! The email you entered isn't valid.
WooHoo! You subscribed successfully.
Ok! You're unsubscribed.
We are one of the few companies to have a USDA APHIS permit to legally ship dubia roaches in the U.S. Topflight Dubia is a family-owned business in Pearland, Texas, just a few miles outside of Houston. We work hard to raise the healthiest, liveliest, and most nutritious feeders on the market. And, our central location in Texas makes shipping costs to all points in the country much more affordable. We pass those savings on to you!
Our customers are so important to us, and we appreciate your business! We're here to help you every step of the way. Reach out to us with any dubia roach questions - we're heard them all!
Stress Free Shopping
You have our word that if your dubia roaches arrive dead, we will replace them, free of charge. We offer this live guarantee for any of our valued customers who live in an area that does not drop below 50 degrees F or get hotter than 90 degrees F. We recommend having your order held at your local post office for pickup to help prevent premature dubia roach deaths.